Video Visits for Urgent Care
At Minit Medical, we understand the medical and urgent needs of our patients. We offer Video Visits for urgent care, so that you can get instant medical care. Call us for more information. We serve patients from Lahaina HI, Kahului HI, Kihei HI, Launiupoko HI, Olowalu Hi, Wailuku HI, Kula HI, Makawao HI, Paia HI, Wailea HI, Haiku HI and Waihee-Waiehu HI.
We can screen you from your home or smart phone. If the provider needs to bring you into the clinic for further evaluation and testing, we have 3 convenient locations around the island, Lahaina, Kihei and Kahului. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, some of the treatment can be done with a combination of video visits and in car screening.
We can see the following conditions via video visit:
- Arthritic Pain
- Colds and Flu
- Insect Bites
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Inflammations
- Sore Throats
- Sprains & Strains
- Bladder Infections
- Sports Injuries
- and more
What to expect on a video visit.
- Please have your insurance card available. HMSA, BCBS, UHA, and Medicare have waived all out of pockets costs for video visits due to the current pandemic.
- Minit Medical takes HMSA, HMSA Quest, BCBS, UHA, Kaiser, Kaiser Quest, HMAA, HMA, and Medicare.
- You can also self pay $134 for your visit.
- Register with our video provider Solv
- Complete a registration and sign the online consent.
- Schedule a time for your visit.
- At your appointment time you will have a video call with one of our providers.
- For best connection, please be on wifi at time of visit or in an area where your smartphone has good reception.