Telemedicine Visits for Urgent Care in Maui, HI
Minit Medical Urgent Care provides Telemedicine Visits for Urgent Care, so you can be taken care of by your doctors at the comfort of your home. Call us for more information.
What to expect on a video visit.
- Please have your insurance card available. HMSA, BCBS, UHA, and Medicare have waived all out of pockets costs for video visits due to the current pandemic.
- Minit Medical takes HMSA, HMSA Quest, BCBS, UHA, Kaiser, Kaiser Quest, HMAA, HMA, and Medicare.
- You can also self pay $134 for your visit.
- Register with our video provider Solv
- Complete a registration and sign the online consent.
- Schedule a time for your visit.
- At your appointment time you will have a video call with one of our providers.
- For best connection, please be on wifi at time of visit or in an area where your smartphone has good reception.