Telemedicine Consultations Offered at Minit Medical in Maui, HI for Urgent Care & COVID-19
What to expect on a video visit.
- Please have your insurance card available. Most insurance allow for telemedicine due to the current pandemic. We take HMSA, UHA, Kaiser, HMAA, HMA, Medicare. You can also self pay $134 for your visit, which includes any possible rapid flu or rapid strep tests.
- Register with our video provider Solv.
- Complete questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms.
- Schedule a time for your visit. At your appointment time you will have a video call with one of our providers.
- Based on your video visit, if the provider feels you need further testing, you will drive up to our Kihei location.
- Park in the designated parking spots.
- Stay in your car. A nurse will come out and swab you for the appropriate tests per your prescreened video visit with the provider. You can call 808-667-6161 x:4 if a nurse does not come out right away.
- Based on the results of the possible flu and/or strep tests, as well as vital signs taken by the nurse in your car, the provider will then determine per CDC criteria, if you are a candidate for COVID-19 testing, the nurse will swab you in your car. If not, the nurse will give you further information on the next steps of your care.
IF YOU CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS AND FEEL YOU NEED TO SPEAK WITH A PROFESSIONAL, PLEASE CALL 2-1-1 FOR INFORMATION, FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE, HOURS 7AM-10PM