Telemedicine Visits for Urgent Care in Maui, HI
Minit Medical Urgent Care provides Telemedicine Visits for Urgent Care, so you can be taken care of by your doctors at the comfort of your home. Call us for more information.
What to expect on a video visit.
- Please have your insurance card available. HMSA, BCBS, UHA, and Medicare have waived all out of pockets costs for video visits due to the current pandemic.
- Minit Medical takes HMSA, HMSA Quest, BCBS, UHA, Kaiser, Kaiser Quest, HMAA, HMA, and Medicare.
- You can also self pay $134 for your visit.
- Register with our video provider Solv
- Complete a registration and sign the online consent.
- Schedule a time for your visit.
- At your appointment time you will have a video call with one of our providers.
- For best connection, please be on wifi at time of visit or in an area where your smartphone has good reception.
*In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
**For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.