Telemedicine Consultations Offered at Minit Medical in Maui, HI for Urgent Care, COVID-19, and now Anti-body testing.
What to expect on a video visit.
- Most insurance has waived all out of pocket costs for COVID related visits.
- We currently accept HMSA, HMSA Quest, Alohacare, Tricare, BCBS, UHA, Kaiser, Kaiser Quest, Medicare, HMAA and HMA. You can also self pay $134 for your visit, which includes any possible rapid flu or rapid strep tests.
- Register with our video provider Solv.
- Complete questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms.
- Schedule a time for your visit. At your appointment time you will have a video call with one of our providers.
- Based on your video visit, if the provider feels you need further testing, you will drive up to our Kihei location.
- Park in the designated parking spots.
- Stay in your car. A nurse will come out and swab you for the appropriate tests per your prescreened video visit with the provider. You can call 808-667-6161 x:4 if a nurse does not come out right away.
- If you currently do not have symptoms and are requesting anti body testing, you will be directed to Clinical Labortories Hawaii for a blood draw.